Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM)Reach an Entire Mail Carrier Route at Discounted Postage Could you benefit from mailing a postcard to every single house on a mail carrier’s route? If so, Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) from the United States Postal Service (USPS) is a fantastic option for you. There are three quick steps you need to determine your maximum postage savings:
1. Decide on your targeted zip codes or carrier routes
2. Pick a qualified mail piece size
3. Address and arrange your mail pieces properly per EDDM guidelines.
ATP can you this all for you and save you time and money!
Call us today for a free mailing list count of your targeted area.
Over view Every Door Direct Mail is a service from the USPS that allows you to blanket an entire mail carrier route with your marketing postcards – for a discounted postage rate. ATP can make sure you qualify for the discounted rates, do all the work for you AND still deliver a quality postcard design that generates major leads.
Some industries are perfect for EDDM. Others get much better results from a targeting list. Since every business is different, check with one of our marketing consultants to make sure it is the right fit for you.
These industries are usually great with EDDM:
- Retail stores
- Doctors/Health Clinics/Hospitals
- Dry Cleaners
- Tax Preparation
- Museums/Amusement Parks/Local Attractions
- Salons and Spas
- Insurance Agents
- Auto Repair
- Car Washes
- Carpet Cleaning
- House Cleaning
- Pest Control
- Heating & AC
- Your mail piece must be taller than 6.125" or longer than 11.5" and smaller than 12"x15"
- You must be mailing only to zip codes in city routes (Tell us your zip codes and we'll let you know if they are in city routes)
- You do not need to purchase a mailing list as the post office will just deliver one piece to each home
- There is a 5000 piece maximum per mailer, per day for this program
- You must be willing to accept a delivery time of 7-14 business days